iReporter

Families across North Texas are gearing up for an action-packed afternoon at the 2014 Get Kidz Fit Fest on Saturday, April 5, noon – 4 p.m. at Dallas Market...
Bring the children and join the Dallas Institute of Humanities and Culture and The Trinity Trust at the Trinity Audubon Center on March 29 for outdoor...
Enter Kid & Coe ( www.kidandcoe.com ). Travel + Leisure describes it as "the new go-to site for jet-setting parents ." I f you're a jet-setting parent — or...
STARS Theater Company presents The Ever After January 24-25 and January 31 – February 1 at the Heritage Campus of the First United Methodist Church in...
Santa Claus will fly into the Frontiers of Flight Museum, 6911 Lemmon Ave, on Sunday, Dec. 15 —just two days before the 110 th anniversary of the Wright...
On Friday, November 15, The Elisa Project held its second annual tennis tournament – TEP Open. Charlotte Legg and Terri McCullough served as Co-Chairs for the...
I’ve been making an attempt to find the end of the Internet, but I haven’t had any luck. Here’s what I found this week: Photo Series of a Baby who has a super...
The Stream is a wonderful family movie anchored in the 80s before the “techno craze.” It is an adventure/comedy that models healthy relationships between teen...
There are 940 Saturdays from the moment your child is born to the moment they go off to college (sentimental tear), give or take a few Saturdays depending on...
Free Admission with Online Ticket – Event Celebrates Knowledge and Fun At Participating Museum’s Nationwide The Frontiers of Flight Museum, in association with...